Bicycle Accident Lawyer Houston
Start your case now
Top Rated Houston Bicycle
Free Case evaluations
"Anything Less Than Full Compensation Is Not Full Justice"
- Brandon R. Cammack
Crashes involving a bicyclist has increased significantly in the last few years. While cyclists have the same rights to the roadway as drivers, motorist behavior and infrastructure issues make bicycle accidents a growing traffic safety and public health concern in Texas.
Bicycle accidents can be prevented by:
- Wearing a helmet
- Using correct safety gear
- Using hand signals when needed
- Knowing the rules of the road you are on
- Avoiding the usage of headphones and cell phones.
Although bicyclist try their best to be as safe as possible on the road, accidents will still occur. If you are ever involved in a bicycle accident, this is what you should do: Check for injuries. Keep in mind that even minor injuries can lead to major or chronic health issues. It is very important to seek immediate medical attention following the accident to ensure they properly assess the injuries. Without an exam, it is very difficult to figure out the extent of the injuries suffered.
- Contact emergency services. Dial 911 immediately after the accident if someone is hurt. Once police arrive to the scene of the accident be sure to file a police report. A police report will be a vital part of your case.
- Collect proper information. It is very important that you collect and document everything about the accident and the driver. Be sure to collect the contact and insurance information of the driver. If any witnesses are still at the scene, be sure to collect their information as well. Although, the police report may have this information, you will want to document the time, location, road conditions etc. AND take pictures of the accident scene if possible.
- Be cautious of what you say. It is best that you never apologize or admit fault for the accident.
Recovering from a bicycle accident injury can last for extended periods of time and in most cases can result in an almost lifelong recovery process. Having to adjust to these injuries damage can change an individual’s life dramatically. While we can never undo the accident that was done, Brandon R. Cammack Personal Injury Lawyer Houston will fight to make sure the cost of necessary medical care and treatment for your injuries are covered entirely by the at-fault party’s insurance company or your own if you are covered.
If you or someone you know has recently been injured and sustained bodily injuries due to another person’s negligence, our firm may be able to hold them liable. Our Houston personal injury attorneys will fight until you are properly compensated for your injuries to cover past and future medical expenses associated with your accident. Our firm is extremely knowledgeable, skilled and aggressive when it comes to fighting tooth and nail for the well-being of our clients. Contact us today for a no-cost, no-commitment case evaluation.
It is with great pleasure we at Cammack Law Firm can present our hard work and dedication to our clients. Above and beyond is what it takes to successfully secure your case and we will never strive for anything less. With over a 98.5% success rate we promise to deliver value to you. Don’t leave your case, your career, your future and your family to luck or change. Call Cammack Law Firm today to see what we can do for you and your case.
How We Calculate Bicycle Accident Injury Damages
Calculating the past, present and future economic and non-economic damages can be a complicated and complex process, especially for a serious injury. Hiring an experienced Houston bicycle accident lawyer that is experienced with calculating damages can make or break your personal injury case. We will fully evaluate the extent of the past and also future lost earnings that were an immediate result of the accident you were involved in. We can never bring back the quality of life you once had, but we will make sure that you are properly compensated for the injuries sustained due to the at-fault parties negligence.
The attorneys at Brandon R. Cammack Personal Injury Lawyer Houston are experienced bicycle injury lawyers with you and your family’s well-being in mind. We possess a long track record of success and have maintained an outstanding reputation for being the go-to personal injury attorney law firm in Houston. We understand that injury cases and will fight on behalf of each and every client until they are properly compensated for their injuries.
RANKED. RELENTLESS. Results-Driven.