Car Accidents Lawyer Houston
Start your case now
Top Rated Houston Car Accident Attorney
Free Case evaluations
"Anything Less Than Full Compensation Is Not Full Justice"
- Brandon R. Cammack
Our firm will fight on your behalf until we get the compensation you deserve after you’ve been injured in a car accident. Houston car accident attorney Brandon R. Cammack has the experience and commitment that your case needs, to ensure a fair settlement.
It is with great pleasure we at Cammack Law Firm can present our hard work and dedication to our clients. Above and beyond is what it takes to successfully secure your case and we will never strive for anything less. With over a 98.5% success rate we promise to deliver value to you. Don’t leave your case, your career, your future and your family to luck or change. Call Cammack Law Firm today to see what we can do for you and your case.
Dealing With Insurance
Most insurance companies can be very deceptive with the different strategies they have trained their adjusters to use when dealing with accident claims. Our law firm will go above and beyond to make sure you are not being low-balled by your insurance company or the at-fault party insurance provider.
As an experienced Houston car accident attorney, I am a victim’s rights advocate. It is my personal responsibility to make sure that Texans accident victims get the money they deserve for their injuries. We all pay monthly insurance premiums. It’s only fair that we get the insurance coverage that we pay for each month.
If you were injured due to another driver’s negligence, you should not have to pay for any of your medical bills, costs to repair your vehicle or anything else out of pocket. You shouldn’t be forced to bear the financial burden that follows a car crash, especially if you are unable to work due to the injuries you have sustained.
When dealing with insurance companies you have to remember that they are driven by profit. Profit is the main source of motivation for any insurance company. With that being said, they’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you receive the lowest settlement possible. You don’t have to be in this fight alone, our firm specializes in car accident cases and has extensive legal knowledge to back your case up. Visit our contact us page today or call now to get a free case evaluation.
After being involved in a car crash, your mind will instantly focus on immediate injury concerns and is typically in disbelief. Due to the high flow of adrenaline, you may not feel any pain from the impact, but that does not mean that you are not injured. Days, weeks, even months will pass and new pains and injuries will begin to surface. This is exactly why we suggest that you contact a car accident attorney as soon as you are able to do so.
At Brandon C. Personal Injury Lawyer, we understand how difficult and overwhelming it can be to get a fair settlement and compensation that you deserve after being injured by another driver’s negligence. When you work with us, you can leave all of the heavy lifting and negotiating to us, while you focus on what truly matters. Your health and getting better. Partner up with our car accident attorneys today to get the compensation that you deserve.
Obtaining insurance information can get extremely difficult and can take dozens of consistent follow up calls on our behalf. Many car accidents can be attributed to various parties involved in the reason for the accident in numerous ways. What matters most is how our firm can prove negligence and fault, to make sure you are compensated for your injuries.
The following information listed below are the most common causes for car accidents in Houston that our attorneys can help you identify:
- Texting While Driving – Each year, thousands of drivers are involved in accidents due to at least one party driving while distracted. In the state of Texas it is illegal to text while driving.
- Drunk Driving – Driving while intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or drugs is found as a severe crime in Houston. Thousands of people are killed each year due to drunk drivers.
- Speeding – Reckless drivers driving over the speed limit is an accident waiting to happen.
- Road Rage – Road rage is very common for male drivers from the ages of 21 – 30 years old. Each year, thousands of car accidents take place due to drivers unable to control their anger while driving. This leads to tailgating and rear end collisions.
- Dangerous Road Conditions – If our firm is able to prove that a Texas state or local government agency is found to have left their roads in a condition that is unsafe for drivers, you can file for personal injury compensation.
RANKED. RELENTLESS. Results-Driven.